We’re looking for reviews and bookish features on a rolling basis, and especially encourage pitches from women, non-binary, and LGBTQIA+ writers. Please send pitches with the subject line “PITCH: REVIEW/FEATURE: (BOOK) TITLE” to email@example.com.
We also accept creative submissions on a rolling basis. We’re not looking for writing on a theme, but we’ll be looking for writing which centres women, non-binary, and LGBTQIA+ voices. Please read the following guidelines before submitting. Submissions which do not adhere to the below will not be read.
- Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org as a .doc attachment (please no PDFs) with the subject line “SUBMISSION: POETRY/FICTION/CNF” as applicable. Please include a brief bio.
- Poetry – Max. 3 poems per submission
- Short fiction, creative non-fiction, essays, and criticism – No more than 1,000 words.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcomed, but please inform us as soon as possible if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- By submitting, you are stating that you own copyright and publication rights to the work submitted. You will always retain all copyright and publication rights to your work.
- We accept submissions from all writers, however, we especially encourage submissions from women, non-binary, and LGBTQIA+ writers.
- We will not publish writing featuring racist language, sexual violence, misogyny, homophobia, etc. Don’t send it to us.
We are not-for-profit. As we are a very small operation, please note that we are currently unable to offer monetary compensation to our writers.